On November 26th Lithuanian DSA signed cooperation agreement with the State Non Food Products Inspectorate under the Ministry of Economy the Republic of Lithuania.
It was agreed:
- to unite the efforts that safe and high quality nonfood products would be supplied to the Lithuanian market;
- to exchange information and experience on consumer education andadvice to traders on requirements for non-foods products;
- to participate in the Inspectorate‘s and Association‘s workshops, seminars, conferences and other events and projects related to non-food market supervision and consumers protection;
- to work together on information and consultation for business;
- to mediate in peaceful settlement of dispute between traders and consumers;
- to work together to promote fair business practices.
Baltic General Secretary had meetings not only with the Director, but also with the heads of different departments of the Inspectorate. The Association, its activities and member companies were introduced during the meetings.