SERVICE PROVIDER PROGRAM
The program is designed for companies which provide products and/or services to the direct selling industry.
- Facilitate contacts, exchange of information and cooperation between Services Provider and direct selling companies working in one or more Baltic States markets;
- Develop a database of contacts amongst suppliers of products/services to the direct selling industry;
- Increase LTPA visibility by enlarging the scope of its services.
The Program Benefits for Service Provider by:
- Identifying Service Provider as a part of the direct selling community;
- Putting Service Provider in touch with a network of industry executives who are valuable and profitable contacts;
- Increasing effectiveness and experience in relating to Service Provider’s direct selling industry clients;
- Providing with information that will help Service Provider better understand the direct selling market,- what the needs are today and what they will be in the future;
- Giving opportunities to exchange ideas with fellow suppliers of products/services as well as with Association staff;
- Providing opportunities for internal and international expansion;
- Providing status and responsibility which is assurance of commitment to the direct selling industry.
How it works
Companies interested to become Services Provider of LTPA shall submit an application to the Baltic General Secretary; this application will be reviewed by the Board of LTPA at one of its meetings, or by written procedure. The applicant will be informed about the taken decision.